• Providing, operating and maintaining our website
• Understanding and analyzing how user utilize our website
• Improving, personalizing, and expanding our website
• Developing new products, services, features, and functionalities
The personal information you are asked to provide, as well as the reasons for doing so, will be made apparent to you at the time you are asked to provide your personal information. We may obtain additional information about you if you contact us directly, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of any message and/or attachments you send us, and any other information you provide.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the data we collect in a variety of ways, including:
• Communicating with you, either directly or through partners, for a variety of reasons, including customer support, providing you with website updates and other information, as well as for marketing and promotional objectives.
• Sending you emails
• Finding and preventing fraud.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We might want to ensure you are completely aware of the entirety of your data protection rights. Each user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You reserve the right to demand duplicates of your own personal data. We might charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You reserve the right to demand that we write any data you believe to be incorrect. You additionally reserve the right to demand that we complete the data you believe is inadequate.
• The right to deletion – You reserve the right to demand that we eradicate your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to limit processing – You reserve the option to demand that we restrict the processing of your own information, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You reserve the right to object to our handling of your personal information, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You reserve the right to demand that we move the information that we have gathered to another association, or straightforwardly to you, under certain conditions.We have one month to respond to you if you make a request. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
CCPA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the CCPA, among different rights, California consumers reserve the rights to:
• Solicitation that a business that gathers a consumer's personal information uncovers the classifications and explicit bits of individual information that a business has gathered with regards to consumers.
• Solicitation that a business erases any personal data about the consumer that a business has gathered.
• Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to practice any of these rights, please contact us.
Another priority of ours is adding security and protection for children while using the web. We urge parents and guardians to notice, participate, as well as monitor and guide their children's online activity. Chroneering® and trademark owner Nord A1 does not intentionally gather any Personal Identifiable Information from children younger than 13. On the off chance that you believe that your child provided this sort of data on our site, we unequivocally urge you to contact us promptly and we will do our best to instantly eliminate such data from our records.
THIRD-PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
The use of log files is a common procedure at Chroneering® and Nord A1. When people visit websites, these files keep track of who they are. This is something that all hosting companies conduct as part of their analytics. Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and perhaps the number of clicks are among the data gathered by log files. These are not connected to any data that is actually recognizable. The reason for the data is for dissecting patterns, overseeing the webpage, following clients' development on the site, and assembling segment data.